The Knot is a white glove pick up and delivery service located in Montgomery, Texas. Make us your first choice when handling large, awkward, fragile and valuable items for a worry free delivery solution
- Complete White Glove Treatment
- Honest and Ethical business practices
- Experienced, Two Man Delivery Team
- Commercial and Residential Service
- Business Contracts available at reduced rates
- Reliable and On Time Deliveries
- Same Day Service and Flexible Scheduling
- Saturday and After Hour Deliveries at No Extra Charge
- Time Sensitive Deliveries on Short Notice
- Prompt Customer Contact and Updates
- Meticulous Securing and Padding of Load
- Door-to Door and Store to Door Service
- Placement into the Room and Wall of your Choice
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Have you ever found yourself at a store with an item too bulky or messy to put into your car? Maybe you just need something moved on short notice and don’t have the time? Moving large items can be difficult, especially when you don’t have a truck or someone to help. Fortunately, you have options!
Many times you will have a friend who is more than happy to help you out. Typically this is your first option, but at times inconvenient and a burden on others. Another option is renting a truck, but that may not be worth the cost or the trouble because often you will find yourself in need of further assistance. There is one more option, however. Simply give us a call! The knot can save you the hassle of borrowing or renting a truck and not being able to find a helping hand. We can move almost anything anywhere, anytime you need it moved!
Passion, Dedication and Excellence. This is our Mantra. We strive each day to establish ourselves as the premier provider of pick up and delivery services in our industry. We aim to accommodate your needs and exceed your expectations to inspire a feeling of satisfaction that you are compelled to share with everyone you know.
“And whatever you do, whether in word or in deed, do it all in the name of our Lord Jesus, giving thanks to the father through him” – Colossians 3:17